- Baby Boomers: The recent generation is so rude
- Baby Boomers: Screams at servers over petty shit like toast
- Baby Boomers: Screams at cashier for telling them their coupon is expired
- Baby Boomers: Ignores store policy
- Baby Boomers: Says racist and sexist things
is there anything on earth more anxiety inducing than being given unclear instructions and then put under time pressure
"i am not at all physically attracted to you"
is an absolutely valid reason to not want to date someone.
People had the nerve to call me shallow for this.
By the way, it’s also totally cool to turn someone down without explaining your reasons. You are not interested, no will suffice. Do not feel pressured to explain your decisions to someone else.